Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused. The original packaging and tag should be intact.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, or jewelry, accessories, makeup, hazardous materials, flammable liquids, gases, and others.
Additional non-returnable items:
- The item you claim is not as described, but the seller can prove that it is.
- Item is described, but you no longer want it. We do not accept refund for customers changing their minds.
- Gift cards.
- Downloadable software products.
- Some health and personal care items.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, an explanation of the claim and some pictures of the product which show us the product's condition. Then, if a replacement or refund proceeds, we will arrange a replacement or issue a refund after we have checked your return tracking number or receipt. Your replacement or refund will be issued after the "The Return Center" receives the returned product.
We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first. Please contact us at email@example.com
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable) such as:
- If the good is with obvious signs of use.
- Any item is not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected by " The Return Center", we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and will be issued back to the original form of payment that was used to place your order. Please allow 48 hours with Paypal and 7-15 business days with the credit card for your refund to appear.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs/fee are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost or fee of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- The Vim does not accept freight collect, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping if the return is applicable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.